So being the Negative Nancy that I am, I’m going to make my first post from the UK all about what you can’t find in the UK. If you are still in the US of A, feel lucky you can have the following:
- Zip-lock bags (they still use twist-ties over here…it’s like they are living in the 1800s)
- Good Customer Service (I’m been trying to find the time to write a post about how it took 2 months to get a bank account and debit cards)
- Warm weather (I’m sure you people back in the killer heat wave are probably jealous right now, but I can’t shave my legs in the morning because it’s so cold that I have goose bumps. And it’s JULY here!)
- Sun light
- Fragrance-free anything, particularly laundry detergent and fabric softener (I’m now all itchy because I’m allergic to fragrances)
- Clothes Dryer (I hate ironing and now I have to iron everything I own after waiting 24+ hours for it to hang to dry)
- Large apartments (unless you are as rich as Madonna)
- Closets (my apartment–aka flat–doesn’t have a single one)
- Cheez-Its (Mr. Mags favorite snack cracker)
We are --
We work hard; we play hard too.
And we drive our husbands crazy --
We can't all be trophy wives.